Skip to main content


UCDH Transcript/Letter Request Form
All students/graduates that are requesting a transcript and or letter from the school will need to fill out the information form in its entirety. All completed forms will need to be sent directly to UCDH.  We accept the form by mail, fax, or signed, scanned and emailed to the admissions department. Once a form is received payment must be made before processing. Please be aware that forms that are not correctly filled out will not be able to be processed. Please fill out one form per item requested.

Contact Information
Hours: Monday -Thursday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 AM- 1:00 PM .

Address: 1176 S. 1480 W. Orem, UT 84058 Attn: Admissions and Records Office

Phone: 801-426-8234
Fax: 801-224-5437

Career Placement Assistance
Although job placement is not guaranteed, UCDH and Careers Unlimited L.L.C. will attempt to assist all graduates, at any time, in finding gainful employment.  All graduates seeking job/career placement assistance should indicate by email to the admissions and records office at UCDH, at a minimum the following: 

  • Complete contact information (including your full name, phone number, and email address).
  • When you obtained your license and when it expires.
  • What states you legally can practice dental hygiene in.
  • Desired days and maximum hours sought to work per day/week.
  • Available days you can work.
  • If you have your own transportation.
  • The miles you are willing to drive to obtain work (commuter range).
  • If you are willing to take temporary employment (work as a temp).
  • The hourly wage you are willing to work for (or if you are willing to work on a commission basis).

    *Additional information may be sought to assist you in your job search.