CONSUMER INFORMATION SUMMARY
Federal Regulations require schools to provide certain consumer information annually to its students, along with a statement of procedures regarding where to obtain that information. Below is a listing of all of the basic Consumer Information Requirements, as excerpted from the Student Financial Aid (SFA) Handbook. Other information and/or related addenda can be found in the school's catalog. Upon request, the school can provide a paper copy of the listed items (from Consumer Information or College Catalog) via the Director of Financial Services - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost of attending school
- Basic Financial Aid Information
- Verification Requirements
- Loan Repayment and Exit Counseling
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Return of funds upon withdrawal, and related refund policies
- Accreditation & Licensure
- Services available to disabled students
- Institution Academic Improvement Plan 1
- Instructional and Laboratory Facilities
- List of Adminstration and Faculty
- The terms and conditions under which students receiving federal education loans may obtain deferments
- Prerequisite course transfer credits
- Student body diversity in the categories of gender and ethnicity of enrolled, full-time students and students who receive federal Pell grants 3
- Placement & Employment
- Retention rates of certificate or degree seeking first time full time undergraduate students 3
- Prevention of Drug & Alcohol Abuse / Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Campus security statistics and campus security policies
- Vaccination Policy 2
- Copyright Infringement & Peer-to-Peer File Sharing
- FERPA - Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act
- Completion Rates 3
- Voter Registration
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Textbook Information
- Contact the front desk personnel to find out which faculty or staff member can help with general school issues
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) Student Report Please note: the information in this report is current unless updates to the policy are made.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (*CARES Act*) School Report Please note: the information in this report is current unless updates to the policy are made.
- Dental Hygeine Scope of Practice - Utah State Dentist and Dental Hygienist Practice Act
1 A copy of the Academic Improvement Plan is available upon request from the school.
2 For faculty, this information is delivered during the hiring process.
3 This information is found on the College Navigator Website based on IPEDS surveys submitted by the school to the U.S. Department of Education.